PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im 6'2 with a size 13 foot and I cant seem to find a comfortable position to keep my foot on the right stunt peg because the side panel and exhaust seem to stick out far enough to interfere with my comfort. Any tips on what you hurts do to make your right foot more comfortable?

· Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sneakers you cant really stunt ride a 50 with size 13 boots haha. I dont want to make new pegs seeing how the 50 stunt ones are not cheap. I have used bmx pegs in the past but only on the left side ive never had two before

· Registered
29 Posts
I am around the same size and have no real issues. It's not comfortable by any means but you can make it work. I do plan on making an undertail exhaust eventually though because it does get annoying. Also when you stand on it, use your balls of your feet, stay away from your heel. When the bike is more vertical, it's much easier.

· Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am around the same size and have no real issues. It's not comfortable by any means but you can make it work. I do plan on making an undertail exhaust eventually though because it does get annoying. Also when you stand on it, use your balls of your feet, stay away from your heel. When the bike is more vertical, it's much easier.
Thanks for the tips bud

· Registered
13 Posts
I'm 6'2"
Biggest kid on the smallest bike (everyone else rides 110's around me), but never had a problem. If you're looking for aftermarket footpegs Piranha makes good ones for a good price. If you're willing to spend the money White Brothers makes ones that are set farther back than stock. I'd deff suggest looking at White Brothers footpegs though

· Registered
1,804 Posts
Are any stunt pegs made out of aluminum or steel?
I've used bmx ones before but they are heavy but I know it's not that much heavier but anything lighter is better

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.