PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first of all i would like to say whats up im new here.

I figured someone her probubly knows.

who makes the strongest frame? i want to get one of those 1" longer chromoly frames, my quetion is who makes the best one i notice that almost every company makes/sells them are they all made in the same place or are they different.

Redbaron,sano, Factory metals, BBR, Fast50's, twobro's??ect.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would like to know what company makes the ones for Sano, five0 and red baron.. cause they look like thesame frame. This is quite and eluding question... no-one seems to want to answer. I have the five0 and it has been holding up great.

·
Registered
461 Posts
yup there all made by billetware, along with many of the alum swingarms out there (five o, sano etc) some companys get theres a bit diff, (sanos has 2 square sub frame rails) they change lil things to be different.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
G-craft stuff is jewelry, and everything is made in their machine shop in Japan unlike their takegawa and Kitaco countrymen.

In Japan, that frame goes for around 135,000 Yen or $1300, so I'll be interested to see what Classic Honda sells it for.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yes.. i have to agree.. the g-craft is strait top shelf!..

·
Registered
769 Posts
I just got back from classic honda today and was looking at one sweeeeet frame and swing arm.(the G-Craft) That thing is awsome looking and is by far the strongest frame I ever seen for a fiddy. The swing arm is a work of art as well and comes in several different lengths. The kitaco shock was pretty cool but I think(my opinion only) the I-shock looks better.(It also has more travel than the kitaco) Anyway G-Craft builds a very nice piece, it is very light weight and very strong. Oh yea they said the frame is 2 inches longer in the top tube than stock 8O . They are going to put out a new catalog soon and they will also be selling the frame,shock and your choice of swingarm length as a kit. 8) Just thougth I would pass on the info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.