PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 88SE kit and run an inner rotor kit with it. I just put a strocker crank in it and now the damn thing won't start, not even close. I have good spark, good grounding, and the valve timing seems to be spot on but still nothing. Is it possible that it could be a full 180 deg. off. If so how do I fix it and has anybody else had this problem? Thanks

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
You installed the 51mm Kitaco stroker crank and Kitaco SE stroker piston, correct? What carb are you running with your 108?

When you pull out the sparkplug, does it smell completely of gas and is the plug wet?

Need more information to work with.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is the takagawa crank that the guys at classic said would workwith the SE kit. I have both a 26mm and 22mm and both yeild the same results.The plug is wet and gas smelling but zero sign of detonation

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I'm an idiot, the black box on inner rotor was mounted upsidedown. As soon as I fixed it the little monster came to life. Thanks for for taking your time and being helpful guys, I really appreciate it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.