PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody started with 70-75cc then tossed in a aftermarket crank maby a 54mm or something i got a xtra xr70 motor laying around and its winter time here in nc so you know

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have seen it done. I'm not too sure what that would put you at, but I am against stroker motors. They are big power but I have seen quite a few go bad. Logan at LoganBuilt just put together an 88 kit for my buddy and it will smoke alot of BIG bore kit bikes.

·
Registered
29 Posts
if big motors are built right then they dont go bang mainly they go bang by cabbages over reving them small motors tend too rev higher becouse of smaller lighter piston and such like big bore motors make more tq and i would of thought more tq would be better 4 mx my self good bottom end punch and midrange sooner u put it too the floor the sooner u be at the next corner makes sence too me then building a small more that revs too 15 thousand revs the other advantage is less gear changes with a bigger motor also i would say fit a oil cooler too any thing bigger then 110 cc and use a 280% oil pump .just my thoughts on the subjet feel free too rip it too bits :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.