PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I got the TBR stroker and put it in on the stock bore, how would it run? How many cc would it put out.

I want to do this cause i dont know what bore kit to get 143, 150, or a 160?

·
Registered
4,829 Posts
121cc and probably run pretty good off the bottom to the mid.

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
mxgoon42 said:
I believe that it is legal to do it for the vegas race...anyone know?

Fo stock class yes it is legal, internally you can go wild with the engine. But keep in mind you have to run the stock carb so huge displacement might not be the best idea

·
Registered
333 Posts
gilbert383 said:
is it possible to put the stroker crank in a 02? wouldn't that solve their problem

you could but you would need a new clutch basket with the newer style gear on it, and a few spare parts like spacers, and you would want to upgrade to a manual clutch i think because it would cost to much to update the auto clutch.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
no you would need the complete clutch basket/assy, primary gear, flywheel and possibly a few tranny gears to convert an 02 to a new crank. and replacing the crank in a klx110 is harder than a crf50. the center cases use yamabond instead of a gasket and the crank bearings seamed to be pressed in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.