PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided to sell my street tires for my street-legal 110L. They are in perfect condition and have only about 50 miles on them. The front tire is an IRC SS-560R 100/90-14 while the rear is a Michelin City Grip 110/90-12. These tires fit perfectly on a bone stock 110L. The only reason I'm selling them is that I'm also selling the 110L but nobody wants a street legal one. I put the dirt tires back on the bike and am looking to sell these to someone who can put them to good use. I paid $45 for the Michelin and around $75 for the IRC. I'm only looking to get $50 for the pair. I'm willing to ship these tires at the buyers' expense. E-mail me at [email protected] or text me at 970-ninefoursix-8425 for a quicker response. Tires are located in Colorado.

I know I have no posts on here and am a new member, but I'm not trying to scam anybody. I live in a small town with no market for these tires and am trying to get them out to people who can use them. If you are still worried, give me call. I'm sure we can work something out....it's only 50 bucks, after all.

GEDC0558.JPG GEDC0559.JPG GEDC0560.JPG GEDC0538.JPG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts