PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 110 with stock wheels 14/12 that I am trying to temporarily set up with street tires. I have 3 - Pirelli SL26 120/70x12 (I got a good deal). Will these tires fit on the stock rear?

Then I need to get something for the front, what street tire will fit on the stock 14" front rim?

I am just trying to put something together to hold me over while I save up to get some 12x2.15's built.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I would check a tucker rocky catalog in the tire finder section or Parts unlimited. Both have consumer sections online you can look in. The tire finder section is usually at the front of the tire section. I would check in that tire finder section under 14" and scooter or road or something. I would think a Bridgestone BT45 would work or maybe avon or pirelli makes something for it.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Michilin has a 14 scooter tire, there its been spewed about here someplace to bad the search engine here is a waste of time......

this is the link to the only decent 14 tire, you can buy it else where ...... American Motorcycle Tire

plenty of people have used this fairly well, all the other 14" tires SUCK!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts