PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Good luck. You can no longer get your 50 plated in CA if it was originally produced for offroad use. If I'm not mistaken, it was earlier this year they pulled the plug on that.

If I am mistaken, somebody please correct me here.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Your correct, but I did it 2 weeks ago and got my plate :)

G

·
Can't tell ya about Texas, but here in AZ, it's being considered at this point a motorcycle. Ya gotta put all your stuff on the bike, lights, horn, etc. then take it down to MVD and hope they'll say it's safe enough for the street. But then you still gotta get a moto license.

Check with your local PD public information officers and see what they say. Sometimes the street officers don't have the latest rulings yet, so PIOs are prob. your best bet.

·
Registered
87 Posts
in mass anything under a 50 is considered a moped, and if you have a light, mirror, tail light and brake light you can register it leagally. i know a few people that have there 50's registered as a moped with out lights or anything. would like to find/ or make a light kit.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Miloped said:
Here in Nova Scotia, Canada we have a minimum wheelbase, and the CRF is 3 inches too short.. anyone else have a problem with their bike being too short?
e

i guess you just have to get a 3" extened swing arm. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.