PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need one already plated. I am willing to pay a good amount of money. Just want the frame not the whole bike. Thanks

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I got one. Its an 03 honda xr50 frame. I dont intend to sell it but if you make me a offer I cant pass up I might have to. I got a baja kit too.

·
Registered
75 Posts
crf said:
I need one already plated. I am willing to pay a good amount of money. Just want the frame not the whole bike. Thanks

Why not just make one street legal? Call NJ DMV for a reconstructed vehicle packet, it will outline everything that needs to be done. The only real annoyance is that there are only 3 inspections stations statewide that will inspect it and you don't want to miss your appointment or you will still have to pay.

·
Registered
243 Posts
all i can say is good luck getting it registered. If you do let me know how you did it. I have owned a NCC Street legal motard since may trying to get it registered in nj. I have a street title and they still wont register it. Every time i go to the DMV they will find another reason not to register it and honestly at this point i think NCC is not going to get this bike legal in NJ. NJ just SUCKS!

·
Registered
183 Posts
i have a friend that i ride with his is done as a motorcycle its a stock xr50 no lights .it was done by mistake. when he call me and told i was like yeah right your full of sh*t.then i got to his house and it was true.he rubs it in so bad.the sad thing is that he never going to ride it on the street or get it insepted or put lights on it .he scared to ride it cause he know it was a mistake

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I have tried before. NJ is one of the hardest states. Those Cali guys complain but you cant get anything by the NJ DMV. Maybe someone will figure out some loop hole.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I tried in ny. Bought one straight from the dealer but turns out nys has a height requirement and speed requirement tons of other bs. I had heard if u call vermont they can get it registered and inspected as a machine. I guy in the next town over got his yz250 2-smoke all done up.if u happened to figure it out deff. Let me kno I still got the light kit on there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts