PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Free shipping and $10 off for the next 10 cam chain tensioners sold or the end of the month which ever comes first. So total would be $79.99 with free shipping

·
Registered
301 Posts
siktendenciesracing said:
Free shipping and $10 off for the next 10 cam chain tensioners sold or the end of the month which ever comes first. So total would be $79.99 with free shipping

Id like to know a little more about these. How do you know how much tension to put on the cam chain being that its manual? Has there really been any hp gain by running this set up? Im assuming they will work with a ZS engine as well?

·
Registered
765 Posts
I've got one on a Zs engine. I adjust mine at tdc on the compression stroke. I set it at 2mm of play. As far as the horsepower less drag = more power I do not have dyno results

·
Registered
443 Posts
Those are really nice. If you dont have one and are serious about not breaking your 110....you need one of these.

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do u still have these in stock? I have tried to order off ur web site for the clear and red and can not process the order.

Thx Dennis

I only have Black Body with Red, Green or Blue nut left. If that works for you, you can send a Paypal payment to [email protected] and say in the paypal that it is for the black body and Red nut so that I know what combination you are wanting.

Thanks,

Gary

STR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts