PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of parting since its not being ridden, but would like to sell whole to someone local if possible (I'm in Laguna Niguel 92677) ... probably will probably end up parting though :mad:

Whole bike local and cash: $850 FIRM

Breakdown of part prices if parted

(for u noobs that don't know me, I ship fast and I list it as it is. No secrets. Most of the stuff I sell is in GREAT shape) Here's my PM feedback: http://www.planetminis.com/f33/50donkey-66304.html

Takegawa 88 kit with stock head. (needs the little black thing replaced next to the stator which is less then $15 but I'm too lazy to do it. It runs great but does shut off every now and then because of that and needs to be tapped with something and it fires back up no prob) $275 shipped (If parted this will not come with Shifter, Skidplate, any electrical or Rev box, but will include the carb and kickstarter- Just the motor and carb)

Pro Circuit Pipe $140 Shipped

Cold Fushion Gas Cap and Oil cap $30 for both SHIPPED

Sick 50's Brake pedal $40 SHIPPED

Sano +1 frame Rattle canned black cause I was making everything black and that frame was blue when I got it $185 SHIPPED

Stock swingarm rattle canned black $30 SHIPPED

DC shock like new $110 SHIPPED

Stock forks rattle canned black with +1 heavy duty Sano fork legs NEW Tapered Bearings $100 SHIPPED

Sano black MX bars like new $30 SHIPPED

RB black clamp like new $40 SHIPPED

NEW ASV Red unbreakable break lever $45 SHIPPED

New grips

BBR seat and Plastics $65 SHIPPED

Fast50's billet shifter $30 SHIPPED

Factory Racing black chain guide $25 SHIPPED

IMS pegs $50 SHIPPED

Sano heavy duty pegmount $40 SHIPPED

Sano Skid plate $40 SHIPPED

Carbon Fiber tank cover $35 SHIPPED

Kitaco ignition $20 SHIPPED

Takegawa Rev box $20 SHIPPED

Fast50's black rims stock hubs. Rear needs trueing but they are in good shape

Rear $90 SHIPPED does not come with sprocket or brake but does come with the sprocket hardware (no axle)

Front $75 SHIPPED and you get the brake (no axle)

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys. its a fun little bike. But like I said 2 things: rear wheel could use trueing (no big deal) and that little black magnit thing near the stator (dunno what its called) needs replacing. Other then that its perfect.

I'm not looking for trades and I won't ship the bike whole cause I'm not wanting to crate it and I'd charge $225 to ship even though it doesn't cost that much. I wanted to put it out there for a day or 2 to see if it would sell whole, if not I'll part it since I already know people want stuff.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well, I had a couple people local interested but nobody came though with the cash, so I gues tomorrow I will part it and list it in the parts area. Those who asked for the bike whole have my number and can call me if you are still interested up until tomorrow when I post it parted lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts