PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an update on my stock mod process with some photos. Got the bike running and it pulls HARDDD! With my 4.1 it sounds awesome. Just need my new carb I ran it with the stock and its still nice but will be better with my 26mm. Just suspension and a couple other things then it should be done!

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Factory110 said:
Yup that was another thing in my list and a cradle
If your going to run a cradle dont get the BBR peg bar then cause i heard they wont work together. Not 100% on this but i was told the BBR peg bar is to big to fit between the spacers on the cradle.

Also my big started off as a stock mod and i said it was done now i just got done putting a BBR supercomp rear setup and Zokes. Now im looking for a kx 65 rear wheel and brakes. lol It never ends :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
trvshonda said:
If your going to run a cradle dont get the BBR peg bar then cause i heard they wont work together. Not 100% on this but i was told the BBR peg bar is to big to fit between the spacers on the cradle.

Also my big started off as a stock mod and i said it was done now i just got done putting a BBR supercomp rear setup and Zokes. Now im looking for a kx 65 rear wheel and brakes. lol It never ends :D

I intend to get a cradle also just because of all the paranoia i get from this site. Although I must say i folded the stock bracket and broke a rear hub and flatted a zillion times and have never pulled the bolts out. I wonder how many of these case strip occurrences are do to the short stock bolts and/or over tightening.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I am postive thats it. If you put a screwdriver up in the hole and measure it you have more room up in the case so you could tap in more threads and put a longer bolt in, which should fix the problem with them ripping out but who knows?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts