PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 down 3 up and so far so good. Its only been together and running about two weeks now. I have noticed that after some thrashing on the road nuetral is easy to find now at first it was hard to get.

Mike

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
MRimmer said:
1 down 3 up and so far so good. Its only been together and running about two weeks now. I have noticed that after some thrashing on the road nuetral is easy to find now at first it was hard to get.

Mike

Thanks,

same thing mine did (4 speed and HD auto clutch..) much safer now :D

Your bike sounds bitchin and looks it too.. Where's the NOS tanks @? :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Wurms Only thing I need to complete is a new seat but I have started a 78 for the wife to ride.

so my seat is on hold. I am going 88cc honda on her 78. Then i have a 72 to build and man I have the addiction

Still have a 74,and two 69 frames to do something with.

Mike

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
MRimmer said:
Thanks Wurms Only thing I need to complete is a new seat but I have started a 78 for the wife to ride.

so my seat is on hold. I am going 88cc honda on her 78. Then i have a 72 to build and man I have the addiction

Still have a 74,and two 69 frames to do something with.

Mike

Addiction is an understatement.. :D

I am almost finished with my 73z, I just bought a 99z frame and a titled 72 CT. Watching another 78 now to replace the one I regret getting rid of. lol :)

My 73 is getting an 88 too. I think it's the perfect size for the application. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.