PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks bud as i have dry mounted up to a redbarron frame with a foes +2 and its well out OCC style so mybe thats down to the frame ?

Will shoot out and try it on the stock 50 frame now!

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
johnr6 said:
thanks bud as i have dry mounted up to a redbarron frame with a foes +2 and its well out OCC style so mybe thats down to the frame ?

Will shoot out and try it on the stock 50 frame now!

i remember seeing a red baron frame that looked choppered and the guy hadnt had it long so i think its down to the angle of the head tube that the forks mount too.

i ran sp5s with stock frame and stock swingarm and ishock it was fine but much better with +2 or +3 but no more, also run them with a bbr super pro with +3 that was nice, +5 just looks odd rear wheel hangs way out there!!!

if the forks are new change out the seals for honda xr70 seals and 30wt oil is good too

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorted thanks guys !

I mounted the forks to the stock frame with the +2 swinger and all good , wont be a mojor issue with bending the frame as i wont be jumping big (scared of heights) haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.