PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Its a good start! It kind of depends what you're wanting to do with your bike. If you're going to stunt it out, pegs and a handbrake might be your best bet. If you want to jump it, i'd advise hd front springs. If you're wanting a full blown racer, just start going down the list :D

From a completely bone stock 50, my order would be: bars, hd springs in front/shock in back, tall seat, pegs, extended shifter, tires, engine/exhaust then skid plate and you'd have a really nice stock-mod bike.

Good luck!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thnaks man appreciate it. I like to stunt, but i like the dirt as well. Seems like i may need a stunt bike and a bike for dirt! I am def addicted to this though, too much fun. Whats a good site to get colored rims, parts etc...?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I got majority of the parts on my bike from other members here on planetminis in the classifieds section. I don't have a whole lot of money to spend, thats why it pretty much took 2 years for my bike to get where it is now lol.

Or, if you want to buy new, check out any of the vendors on this site. For anything engine related, Firepower354 will hook you up for sure.

heres the vendor section:

http://planetminis.com/forum.php#vendor-area

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
X2 on fasterminis, quality parts and you can look for specially discounted parts, I think I got $40 off my FMF PC 4 from them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts