PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright another question for the experts.

I have a stock carb on my 2006 CRF70 and was wondering which way is the choke in the on position?

This is why I ask, when I start the bike it runs good in what seems to be the choke on position (choke pushed up) but when I turn it off it idles high for about 10 secs then drops down really low and cuts off. I have tried to adjust the idle in what seems the off position but I cannot seem to get it working right. I am sure there is a few that have seen this a hundred times and I would appreciate the help.

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright guys thanks for the info on the carb. I cleaned it out and put new gas in the bike and it honestly runs like brand new. I have a new question now for you all.

Could someone explain what the little black egg shaped thing that has a tube running into the case and one into the air box. The reason I am asking is after my daughter rides it I notice a little oil in the tube leaving the airbox and I can only gather that it is from that egg shaped thing and up from the case. Thanks ahead of time forthe help.

Darrel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts