PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I would like to say how dissapointed I am to see Rob Buydos relieved of his duties of holding the pitbike races before the outdoor Nationals. Rob has always relayed info to me so i can post details of upcoming events. Rob also listened to rider input and tried to make each track the best it could be.

So after many private msg's, emails and call to me asking wats up, I decided to see what I could dig up:

sign-up at5 pm on side "B" of the facility. side "B" is the hillside with all of the campers, not the side with the Pro pits. sign-up will be held at the registration booth for the amateur racers (also on side "B"). practice to follow and then racing at 7pm. 2 classe: clutch class and non-clutch class. giving away 3 awards in each class. $20 entry fee.

After I got the info from the "new guy", I informed him that I would post the info on a few different websites so some people show-up for this race. Otherwise, nobody knew nothin!

Jay Hershey

·
Registered
116 Posts
Is Rob still with Parts Unlimited?

Who is the new guy? I will need to know for REDBUD next year.

bird552 said:
First off I would like to say how dissapointed I am to see Rob Buydos relieved of his duties of holding the pitbike races before the outdoor Nationals. Rob has always relayed info to me so i can post details of upcoming events. Rob also listened to rider input and tried to make each track the best it could be.

So after many private msg's, emails and call to me asking wats up, I decided to see what I could dig up:

sign-up at5 pm on side "B" of the facility. side "B" is the hillside with all of the campers, not the side with the Pro pits. sign-up will be held at the registration booth for the amateur racers (also on side "B"). practice to follow and then racing at 7pm. 2 classe: clutch class and non-clutch class. giving away 3 awards in each class. $20 entry fee.

After I got the info from the "new guy", I informed him that I would post the info on a few different websites so some people show-up for this race. Otherwise, nobody knew nothin!

Jay Hershey

1 - 5 of 5 Posts