PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
magiksc said:
Dang, i wanna race this for sure... but kinda sketchy on my X4 motard. Staggs you think they would open an adult Mini Motard class if we had enough racers?

I think they have had a pit bike class every yr already.

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
"Mini-moto 85cc 2-stroke/160cc 4-Stroke "

So this class is the pit bike class... bah ha ha gary, get rid of the 177 bah ha ha! I'm so hitting this up for my b-day! I might even have my 450 ready for this as well. That would rock

... oh snap i just read the rules again... Unlimited mods.. DAM!!!!

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
magiksc said:
"Mini-moto 85cc 2-stroke/160cc 4-Stroke "

So this class is the pit bike class... bah ha ha gary, get rid of the 177 bah ha ha! I'm so hitting this up for my b-day! I might even have my 450 ready for this as well. That would rock

... oh snap i just read the rules again... Unlimited mods.. DAM!!!!

I am game, lets do it!!!

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
magiksc said:
dang, i wanna race this for sure... But kinda sketchy on my x4 motard. Staggs you think they would open an adult mini motard class if we had enough racers?
they have one you race with kids and they can get brutal. So do there parents lol!

pitster said:
i think they have had a pit bike class every yr already.
yep i have been racing this race since it started on the pitbike and quad. Won it one year on the pitbike and 2nd on the quad the very first year it started. My brother got 2nd the following year and me and brandon altmann got 2nd and 3rd last year

magiksc said:
"mini-moto 85cc 2-stroke/160cc 4-stroke "

so this class is the pit bike class... Bah ha ha gary, get rid of the 177 bah ha ha! I'm so hitting this up for my b-day! I might even have my 450 ready for this as well. That would rock

... Oh snap i just read the rules again... Unlimited mods.. Dam!!!!

no cheating!!!!!! Trust me anal parents or sore losers will protest!!!!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I just registered this morning, I will running my Cr85 w/12's against the crf150R's, and I signed up for the 65cc 2-st/188cc 4-st class also I think I may run my 10" crf based bike for that.. Only $75 to race two classes, thats two days of fun for cheap. I hope to see more folks make the trip this year, it is fun for all.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
LasVegasStreetterror said:
I just registered this morning, I will running my Cr85 w/12's against the crf150R's, and I signed up for the 65cc 2-st/188cc 4-st class also I think I may run my 10" crf based bike for that.. Only $75 to race two classes, thats two days of fun for cheap. I hope to see more folks make the trip this year, it is fun for all.

ya racing this

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.