PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
You have to buy a membership just to enter with bike. That place is not worth buying

one. If you have connections and can get me in for just the cost

of entry with out membership I'll come down. If not milestone it is 2night

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
joeskin said:
you have to buy a membership just to enter with bike. That place is not worth buying

one. If you have connections and can get me in for just the cost

of entry with out membership i'll come down. If not milestone it is 2night

what he said!!!

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i understand...starwest sucks i know...i herd people went last week so i was just seeing whos going tonight....i cant ride anyway im still recovering from knee surgery.....iwanted to go watch and drink some beer.lol

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so we ended up going to milestone and it sucks...we were there for about 30 min then loaded up and demanded our money back...they gave us a rain check instead..but i will not be going back untill they do something with the track. to me milestone is not worth a membership if they dont work on their track.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
matt 566 said:
so we ended up going to milestone and it sucks...we were there for about 30 min then loaded up and demanded our money back...they gave us a rain check instead..but i will not be going back untill they do something with the track. to me milestone is not worth a membership if they dont work on their track.

true 395 is supposed to be making a sick a$$ track real soon:D

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
i think we are all going to be paying twister to ride his new track.....lol

i used to go to 395 every thursday night on the 50. Most of the time with street tires on it cuz its when i was racing supermoto so it was my dirt section practice. helped out a bunch!

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
were going to 395 this comming sunday to ride and talk to them about their track. we really need an adult pitbike track in so cal...its getting really bad. the minicartel team used to ride out at 395 every sunday and we had a blast.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dont worry..ill say the plan is we need a track to prep everyone for vegas...so cal doesnt have one track that matches the vegas tracks.if they build a mini sx track and put a fence around it it will bring riders.

·
Registered
8,629 Posts
NOOOOO!!!

anything but a track like mini moto!!! im talking a real track that you can actually open these things up on and get some air.....mini moto track is WAY too small........

thats like a backyard track or something....

well go back to that one house we went to and ride that backyard track.... :lol:

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
matt 566 said:
were going to 395 this comming sunday to ride and talk to them about their track. we really need an adult pitbike track in so cal...its getting really bad. the minicartel team used to ride out at 395 every sunday and we had a blast.

i was always out there almost every weekend mini cartel was always out there but i just did some buissness with john Dr. armpump and he said they were going to build a sick a$$ track they have a 65 85 track right now that is pretty cool

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.