PlanetMinis Forums banner
41 - 60 of 526 Posts
sxfracer said:
i want to see a vid. lol

i want hear this thing in action. :D

X's 2 on that. I'm sure it will pop up on here any day now. thanks for the pics with a rider on the bike (it helps to put it into perspective) And i must say it looks pretty roomy. A+.

I wonder what dealer or warehouse is nearest to atlanta ga. cause im ready to take a day trip if needed.

Booce17 said:
I rode Chris Blose 12" bike in varying soil ( sand, hard clay, and nice dark loam) and I say it is hands down the best handling pit Bike I have ever ridden ( current ride is X4R w/ Zokes and Cat 5 146) stable, yet corners like a roller coaster Pick a line and pin it or change line mid turn it just doesnt care, ergonomically it is very nice I am 5'11" and had no issues. The bike is smoother and more confidence inspiring than my X4R and I really like the Pitster, But this bike is exceptional, the Pax,Trailbikes motor on it didnt hurt a bit either.

Yah this bike will outhandle ANY bike, ANY.

slowracer said:
There was a few guys that rode one today but they arent on here.I am going back out on tuesday morning to milestone if anybody wants to try one out and post up about it.

I can also bring a klx style import bike so they can be ridden back to back.

Bring your cooler riding butt out to Glen Helen Oct. with one so I can take it for a test ride. Are they easy to start?? LOL

We are hoping to get one for the Rest of the Masters of Mini Series for the SSR-SGR Moto Nutrition Team for our Pro Rider

sxfracer said:
oh sic. moto nutrition. arnt they out of washington??? i think. i may be wrong.

No we are based out of Connetitcut (East Coast)

HACKMUNCH said:
who's your pro guy?

Chris Wisnewski he won all 3 NEMX "A" (Lites, Mx & Open) Classes this spring.

He's currently riding a SSR 150Tx that ive completely gone through with a SGR 165cc Kit with a Ported V2 on the way for this weekend SGR Forks

Bikes Very Quick and Competetive He won his RockStar Heat (by a Straightaway), and his College boy LCQ but Crashed while running 1st in the College boy with a lap to go and running 3rd in his Rockstar battleing ahead of #71 Canadian Pro Rider Marco Genereux and the Bars moved forward and he went over also....

That wont happen again...;-)

Look forward to the New 150R Model as the 150tx will be a 10" rear RockStar Bike

HACKMUNCH said:
did he race at southwick? i remember seeing a ssr there somewhere.

Not the Pit Bike race...Just me, I felt I did rather well

He was 10th fastest non Seeded Practice 2 and went down in the Saturday Qualifier while running 1st...Bad weekend (he was hurt from Tuesdays MoM over the bars incident) He has the fastest Lap time set @ Southwick (Local rider) on a 250f (1:58+) but chose to ride the 450 class...:-(

he will Take all 3 classes in NESC in the fall

41 - 60 of 526 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.