PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Twister773 said:
Does anyone know of any wave rotors that work for the ssr150r disc brakes. Thanks

Are they the same setup as the pitster brakes?if so u can get them on ebay....u just have to try and find a larger front one,there on there just gotta look but it will still be a lil bit smaller than the stock front one by a 1/4",still works great though.....most of the ones on ebay are for the back even though it says front or back.i've been runnin them for about 9 months now with 0 problems at all................ hope that helps

Here they are i went back thru my old threads....

eBay Motors: FRONT/REAR DISC BRAKE ROTOR XR50 CRF50 XR CRF PIT BIKE (item 150143144500 end time Jan-07-09 21:18:26 PST)

Rear One......

eBay Motors: FRONT / REAR DISC BRAKE ROTOR 70cc 110cc 125cc PIT BIKE (item 270313120021 end time Dec-14-08 16:20:11 PST)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Twister773 said:
anyone...there has got to be something

Guess the ones i posted arent up to your standards huh?Thats cool just tryin to help,there the same discs as the pitster.....the only ones i could find were the ebay ones if u can find something better let us know cause i searched and came up with nada,good luck

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what? thats not it at all...I just wondering if anyone knows for sure or there are any other options. I wonder if the pitster LXR wave discs would work then

·
Registered
414 Posts
Twister773 said:
what? thats not it at all...I just wondering if anyone knows for sure or there are any other options. I wonder if the pitster LXR wave discs would work then

I know dude just kiddin around :p but for real thats all i could find at the time maybe someone else makes them now.....i was looking at the new pitster discs too those look killer

·
Registered
775 Posts
i got some SGR wheels that came with wave rotors. they measure 7.5 inches or around 190mm. should bolt up to pitster style hubs(if ssr are the same?). maybe he would sell some separate?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts