PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,433 Posts
90 all the way the pitster handled like trash and looked funky. The 90 has good geometry solid engine with affordable upgrades and it comes with an inner rotor.

·
Registered
411 Posts
SSR 90R all the way. Its an awesome little bike. Ours has held up too a TON of abuse so far...

The motor rips with the inner rotor! Ours was pulling holeshots on all the built honda 88's all day last weekend.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Raider357 said:
SSR 90R all the way. Its an awesome little bike. Ours has held up too a TON of abuse so far...

The motor rips with the inner rotor! Ours was pulling holeshots on all the built honda 88's all day last weekend.

Have you do anything to it so far??? I wanna change to a real 420 chain but trying to remeber it's link count for easy install as I am very lazy LOL

·
Registered
411 Posts
cz2 said:
I heard the ssr 88 has thin gears, may break teeth [2nd or 3rd ?] like 107. any one know for sure? if so what 4 sp will fit? cr? looks best in class.

We have been racing ours ever since they came out a few months ago and have had no problems with the motors. They have held up to ALOT of abuse so far and have hung right in there with the built Honda 88's.

Very impressive bike for the price. Check eBay if your interested, I have seen them at a steal of a price.

·
Registered
411 Posts
boogie_man said:
Have you do anything to it so far??? I wanna change to a real 420 chain but trying to remeber it's link count for easy install as I am very lazy LOL

They are basically bone stock so far. A friend did put a Big Gun exhaust on his but besides that they are stock and are holding up good.

I'm personally about to start getting my own ready to race. I'm thinking big gun exhaust, motion pro throttle, pro tapers, good chain, and maybe a rear shock upgrade.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Do the XR50 Pro tapers they fit perf !!! I put a RK chain at 100 links gives mid-wheel on swingarm. I wanna get a throttle too......+ gonna try a 138 Lifan in it so I can build and keep the 88 an 88......................

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.