PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Really any thing. I need a new chain. Sprockets. I have a yx160 engine. What can I build off of it. My motor mounts snapped as well and need after market ones. The engines easy to work on and fast. I鈥檒l do some mods but would rather stabilize frame first. Possibly new front forks? Any exhaust pipes fit it as well? Or swing arms. Can pm me as well

Registered
Yeah that鈥檚 the best thing you can do first gotta make it stable you can either replace your forks or just use a thicker fork oil
Your motor is really good there are so many mods you can do with it

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that鈥檚 the best thing you can do first gotta make it stable you can either replace your forks or just use a thicker fork oil
Your motor is really good there are so many mods you can do with it
What forks could I use? And yea it鈥檚 the 2015 or 16 model as well. Can we email or text. I have many questions. Jaz

Registered
If you REALLY wanted to, you can toss a Takegawa Superhead on it. I'd focus on what JAZ said, make it safer and stabile.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
What forks could I use? And yea it鈥檚 the 2015 or 16 model as well. Can we email or text. I have many questions. Jaz
If you REALLY wanted to, you can toss a Takegawa Superhead on it. I'd focus on what JAZ said, make it safer and stabile.
theres a nice drz 110 mod for sale I could pick up too but I think my engine is faster already. What front forks can I put on it. What triple clamp. Is there a subframe I can swap to it?

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Is there certain bolts that aren鈥檛 the hex ones that鈥檒l fit. I also need new engine mounts. Should I just buy the drz then if i want just put that engine on it and super head

Registered
Honestly I think you鈥檇 be better off just getting the drz and just swap the yx160 on to it put some bars on and throw on a pe28 carb and a pipe and it will haul ass
there are countless mods available for a drz 110 literally everything youl ever need swing arm forks you name it
And if I where you I鈥檇 be rebuilding the 110 motor from it on the side over time you will learn a lot along the way and it鈥檚 a very fun process and this site is like a handbook there isn鈥檛 much you can鈥檛 learn
Pm me if you need any help :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds good I鈥檓 gonna try to go for it, I鈥檒l let you know what I do, yes I love the engine on the ssr but wouldn鈥檛 mine parting w frame honestly. Thank you and he鈥檒l yea I gotta get the 110

1 - 10 of 10 Posts