PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share how my stock mod 50 is coming together.

I know its not as fancy as some of the bikes on here

Let me know what you think or anything I should do to it.

(I know it has no breaks at the moment and the chain is to tight lol)

Mods are

-Plus 1 fork legs

-Hd fork springs

- +2 1/2 swinger

-Red Baron Tall bar kit

-BBR tall seat with one industrie cover

-UFO black plastic

-OEM plastic with ONE industrie graphics

-White Bros R4 exhaust

-Motor has 88RH And TB manual clutch

-Joker head breather

-applied extended shifter

-Five-0 Billet pegs

-BBR Hd Shock spring

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
redirt78 said:
hell yeah nice srock mod haha... Looks good so far, like the black/polished motor

Thanks man. I liked the way the motor came out too never realy seen it done like that. Seems like it made the whole bike blend..

Now I need to go tear up milestone with it lol.

·
Registered
816 Posts
lokks good fiddy4ever coming along i was gonna keep mine stock mod but hellcouldnt resist starting a full blown mod i dontlike having limits lol.Also did u just rattle the motor or did u get it powder coated.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nlipshutz said:
Did you have the head powder coated, or did you just spray it. Howd you do that? Lol

Head Is powder coated And I bought it that way. Im sure you can get it done if you take your head completly apart.

sr20hardbody said:
motor looks interesting:)

im not seeing those little mounting nuts for the fork guards are those ct70 legs?

I know never realy seen it done like that before. Im not sure if there ct70 legs or not. I got them in a trade and they make the bike sit awsome with the 70 swingarm.

kawi122 said:
lokks good fiddy4ever coming along i was gonna keep mine stock mod but hellcouldnt resist starting a full blown mod i dontlike having limits lol.Also did u just rattle the motor or did u get it powder coated.

Yea I know what you mean, even building it like I did mine can be costy.

Head is powder coated and flywheel cover is half polished and half rattle canned.

DEMONDAVE said:
ok i thought you were selling or parting out ??????? WTF??????

So Did i but no one jumped on it fast enough so i decided to keep it and set it up how ill like it. lol

When we gonna ride?

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Bump

·
Registered
423 Posts
fiddy4ever said:
I know never realy seen it done like that before. Im not sure if there ct70 legs or not. I got them in a trade and they make the bike sit awsome with the 70 swingarm.

if they're stock legs might wanna get some fork leg stiffeners;)

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
bike looks good for sure , your old 50 just got zokes and a billetware cradle mount frame and looks so sik.

what brand was the blue frame it had?

look in the classifieds section i've got a bunch of 50 parts you may need something LOL.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
YZ250F4ever said:
looks great dude! :D may i ask, whats a mod fitty to a stock and mod? does everything on the bike have to be modded to be a mod 50?:confused::)

i consider it still a stock mod because the suspension is still kinda stock just extended and idk lol

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
YZ250F4ever said:
looks great dude! :D may i ask, whats a mod fitty to a stock and mod? does everything on the bike have to be modded to be a mod 50?:confused::)

your get into it with that question cos everyones got a different idea on whats stock, stock mod and mod

heres what i think.

-Stock = out the showroom

-Stock mod = beefed up suspension and chassie, mild motor mods but over all the bike still looks stock sized

-Mod = tall suspension, 12" wheel, motor mods, motor mods these bikes look alot larger than stock or stock/mod

when 50s first came out they were just beefed up to take adult abuse, stiffer springs and BMX bars that was about it, then companys like fast50s started making proper 50 parts like bar clamp kits, footpegs, big bore kits, pipes, rear shocks, swingarms, tough frames.

this is where the stock/mod came from imo

then everything went big

big suspension, big frames, big wheels, big motors, big shocks, big swingarms,

these bikes are whats know as modded, or race bikes

some will agree some will not

1 - 20 of 21 Posts