1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--VIDEO--Splitrail MX

Splitrail Indoors 12-11-08 on Vimeo

HERE'S THE VIDEO!

LOOKS TERRIBLE BUT I COULDN'T FEEL MY HANDS ALL NIGHT. TOO COLD!

GOOD TIME THO.

Went to splitrail last night and the track is really nice. They had about seven 50's bangin' it out grassroots style. Didn't have my bike but I rode 2 laps on Burch753's 50 and definately worth coming out! The track is super friendly to stockers and would be just as fun on a mid-size.

Thursday's Pitbike only $20 to ride

Saturday's All Bikes

So if you are in central Ohio and don't want to wait around for the next ride day and/or don't wanna drive 3 hours to ride come out to splitrail, meet some good guys and have a good time riding!

splitrailsx.com

60456 patch rd.

new concord, oh 43762

(740)-826-4441

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
How far from Salt Fork or Ohio Power are you, cause I think HACK and I when we used to goto Ohio Power fishing we could make it there in just a bit over 2hrs and I think Salt Fork was about an hr and a half out

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Eviloompa said:
How far from Salt Fork or Ohio Power are you, cause I think HACK and I when we used to goto Ohio Power fishing we could make it there in just a bit over 2hrs and I think Salt Fork was about an hr and a half out
Its about 2 hours from us Eviloompa. You go 77 south to 70 east and get off at New Philly.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
How far is S/R from Cleveland travel time wise? If it's not too far, maybe we should get a posse together from up here to come down and check it out. I was planning on hitting NEMX next Wednesday. I like to try out new riding spots. --L*64

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have never personally been to Splitrail,although I have friends that go a good bit. They enjoy it there and live closer too it then I do. I live close to Briarcliff MX track that they run minis on.Its located just outside of Newark,Ohio and its an outdoor facility.

·
Registered
43 Posts
New Concord,Ohio is located at exit # 169 off of interstate I-70. So from the metro Cleveland area,if you take I-77 south to exit #44 and head west on I-70 for 12 miles you will be there. If coming from I-71 you would want to cut through the woods too make the trip faster and avoiding the Columbus traffic.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Sorry to hear about the collarbone. I'm going to have to make a run down there. I've heard of Briarcliff before. I'd like to get there sometime too. When they aren't having a hog roast... ---L*64

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
[QUPTE=general_lee01;1099893]broke my stupid collar bone there last night but the track is a blast though for stockers[/QUOTE]

Can't believe you broke your collar bone... Sorry man. Right at the end too...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts