PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have!! about 2 times every week! They told me they would all be here by then end of april and that was after i ordered them in feb. now today i talked to someone there and they are getting the triple clamps anidized. Its all BS. I already lots two people from buyin them through me. i am pissed!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope all the said was that they were goin to be shiped ASAP. then i asked them for a price break because of how long i have been waiting then they told me that they couldnt do anythnig about it so i said send me BBR shirts and i will be alright with it. then they dick head told me that it would be 20 a shirt!! there all wacked over there i think!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
The point is here not what he paid for them. The point is BBR told him one thing and isn't delivering. Think about it, if you were in his shoes you'd be pissed. If I were you I'd tell them you want your money back and I'd go to Sik 50s!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
prosport11l said:
Nope all the said was that they were goin to be shiped ASAP. then i asked them for a price break because of how long i have been waiting then they told me that they couldnt do anythnig about it so i said send me BBR shirts and i will be alright with it. then they dick head told me that it would be 20 a shirt!! there all wacked over there i think!

·
Registered
166 Posts
what are they supposed to do if their supplier told them the wrong info. i think everyone would agree they are a good company, they can't send something they don't have.

I bet the will give you quicker shipping for no cost when they are available, thats what happened when my black big bore pipe got delayed.

i remember a thread on someone waiting for some forks from another company, so they are not the only ones who are not perfect. what about the sdg bikes.......

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
fiddybucks said:
what are they supposed to do if their supplier told them the wrong info. i think everyone would agree they are a good company, they can't send something they don't have.

I bet the will give you quicker shipping for no cost when they are available, thats what happened when my black big bore pipe got delayed.

i remember a thread on someone waiting for some forks from another company, so they are not the only ones who are not perfect. what about the sdg bikes.......

I don't think your reading the thread right. BBR told him that they'd be sent out A.S.A.P. They never told him they didn't have any in stock. :roll:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.