1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sik50s skid plate sold/traded to john-k

Five-O dipstick sold to crank50

Tag XS tall bars sold to edgeridercr15

YX Inner Rotor kit/harness/cdi brand new take off never run $45 sold to JJWDesigns

Stock kx60 front end complete w/froks/triples/front wheel/brake/panel/line fork legs sold to rude1

paypal and shipping fees included ;-)

[email protected]

Mini related trades are welcomed, I am just going to buy more mini parts with the money anyways :lol:..

Parts that I am looking for :

Fast Ace AS-01 fork legs and axle

or Gpx Red cap fork legs and axle

Crf70 seat or at least the seat pan

Crf70 exhaust

Attachments

·
Registered
746 Posts
want to trade some new fiddy parts for the kx60 legs? are these ready to bolt on to a 110? any problems with them like leaky seals or damage?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rude1 said:
want to trade some new fiddy parts for the kx60 legs? are these ready to bolt on to a 110? any problems with them like leaky seals or damage?

pm me an offer that includes your five-o cam cover ;)..

Yes they slide right into your 110 triples and these come with an extra set too

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
LasVegasStreetterror said:
I think I would pay retail and deal with a grown up instead...Stay out of my threads backwoods, you obviously are not buying from me and I would not buy from you....
So it is ok for you to be blunt but no one else? Grow up and learn thats the way life is. its not all about you.

BTW...... I was going to buy that chinese knockoff from you but with the atitude about how your right I am wrong just shows how you think.

I will refrain from any more comments because I need my nap....:p

·
Registered
570 Posts
Sorry, no "obo" in this add.. chip in the extra $5 that it is gonna cost to ship it and it is yours....(you do not have to negotiate to feel like you got a good deal with prices this low :p)

Fair enough. My offer stands if you change your mind.

·
Registered
746 Posts
pm me an offer that includes your five-o cam cover ;)..

Yes they slide right into your 110 triples and these come with an extra set too

extra set of legs? not sure what you mean? let me know how much just for the legs and my other question was the condition of the legs and the seals.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rude1 said:
extra set of legs? not sure what you mean? let me know how much just for the legs and my other question was the condition of the legs and the seals.

I was referring to the triples as in, you can use your 110 triples or the kx60 triples that are going to come with the forks...If you needed them.

Sorry I just read you want the forks legs only no problem

·
Registered
673 Posts
would you be interested in a trade? ive got a bbr black skid plate i dont like so maybe we can work out a deal for your carbon skid plate. pm if this might be something your interested in doing.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anybody have a different style dipstick they would trade for my five-O ? I also have a new dice 5-O. Or trade for an aftermarket klx110 oil cap....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts