PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a race the last weekend and got my rear handed to me because I was racing in the 110 class with my 50....there were only 3 50 based minis...out of 18, one was me one was my friend and another was a banana style pitster....kinda makes for a unfair race....but really did 50's never make a hit on the east coast?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
30ft tables on my 110....no problem

30ft tables on a 50....a bit tougher

east coast is now huge on 110's...i dont have much room to talk as i have had one for 2 seasons now...but midsize is for sale for a five 0 :)

its hard for us to even get 5 or more 50 riders into a class that last year would have over 10+

hopefully it changes

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
bobbob1015 said:
I went to a race the last weekend and got my rear handed to me because I was racing in the 110 class with my 50....there were only 3 50 based minis...out of 18, one was me one was my friend and another was a banana style pitster....kinda makes for a unfair race....but really did 50's never make a hit on the east coast?

still running a 50. i feel your pain

·
Registered
601 Posts
i know what you mean i race pro open and iam tired of getting beat by 110 they need a pro open 50 class at my local tracks that would be awesome i have like 9 grand into my 50 and iam not ready to let it go and start all over again on a 110

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jeff mcclure said:
i know what you mean i race pro open and iam tired of getting beat by 110 they need a pro open 50 class at my local tracks that would be awesome i have like 9 grand into my 50 and iam not ready to let it go and start all over again on a 110

haha i hear you there.....I really don't want to start over....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.