PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
I believe that is when oil is passing the rings on your piston and is actually being burnt with gas. It will probably build up a bunch of gunk on the inside of your motor/exaust. From the pic it looks pretty bad. I'd say re-ring it or just get a new piston with rings. It could be other things though, so just take a look inside of the motor first.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
50rider5150 said:
if ur a kid make up[ some story that u need a whole new engine! thats what i did. haha i got an 88cc s-stage. But yeah i would say the wxact same thing as slayer.

that is what i am doing! i sm getting the trail bikes 88cc with race head, oil cooler, oil pump, and manual clutch!

:lol: BLING :D

·
Registered
989 Posts
phatfiddy said:
[quote name='50rider5150']if ur a kid make up[ some story that u need a whole new engine! thats what i did. haha i got an 88cc s-stage. But yeah i would say the wxact same thing as slayer.

that is what i am doing! i sm getting the trail bikes 88cc with race head, oil cooler, oil pump, and manual clutch!

:lol: BLING :D[/quote]

or that would work too. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.