PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just trying to get an idea of what to look for or look at.

freinds SDG is having issues, its a cl bottom end 1dwn 3up. riding it around the yard and it get stuck in gear, it wont shift out at all and isjust stuck. i put alot of pressure on it to try getting it out including rocking it in gear and so forth. now whats weird is that its a manual transmission and when you let the clutch out it goes nowhere but still revs freely.

i am kinda skeptic if its a SL bottom end cause i didnt know they were 1 down 3 up, but the case has a vin stamping thats starts with SL so i am not 100 percent sure as he bought it used and owner didnt really mention whats going on or in the motor, from what i see it has a BBR jug, a real kehin carb but what looks to be a stockish type looking head. bikes not super powerfull but has nice tq. the previous owner said ids a bbr 106 or 108? not sure as he wasnt real clear on it. we had to replace the clutch assembley once last week cause when he first got it the plate backed off the front of the clutch assembley.

any ideas or where to start? thanks in advance!

·
Registered
111 Posts
sounds like it broke the spring loaded detent that hits the shift drum tumbler take the clutch side cover off and you should see what i think happened

Louk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts