PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked another full mod klx 110 and noticed he wasnt running a skid plate on it , so i asked him why he didnt have one on it and he said he just never used it cause all it did was protect the oil filter. Is it possible to bottom the bike out and hit the oil filter ? Or is the skid plate just used to keep rocks from coming up to hit it ? So let me knw what your opinions are and if you guys run em or not.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i have a bbr tht the guy gave me with the bike but it just didnt make sense why he wouldnt have it on ?

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya i just didnt get it cause the bike is spotless and i got a killer deal i just figured he woulda been smarter and played it safe

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nah i dont got any pics yet , its actually on here under one of the threads , he used to live in texas , its a chp bike #48

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya i love it bike rips and suspesion is dialed in

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im outside of massillon ohio

·
Registered
338 Posts
we might be planning a ride party in greenville pa in october. last time we did this 4 of us rode fmx for a living it was a good time now we old married with kids and all got 50-110 and still raise hell if you want to come your more than welcome!

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya id be more than glad to come out and ride , cause there aint much around here either , when in october ?

·
Registered
338 Posts
right now the only days im off is oct. 9-13th but we gotta see how it plans out with his family plans might fall that weekend! he works in youngstown.... the are that youngstown MX is he works for the guys that owns the lot and building where the track/fmx compund is.

·
Registered
338 Posts
last party we had we rode FMX till bout 8pm jumping thru huge fires and burning amything and everything we could find that would burn..... just happen to be one of our ramps WAS wood.... looked great standing on end 20ft high with flames shooting another 10ft off the top!

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks man bike is awesome , and ya whenever u find out let me know cause i have 2 brothers on here that also have full mods , so we could come up with the trailer

·
Registered
338 Posts
sounds awesome man! we always have fun get wild try stuff we cant do and see what happens! i'll let you know once we figure it out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts