PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i got my frame from sik50s yesterday and the subframe was a little bent from shipping but no big deal. also i would of liked instructions to where to put the bolts. it just would of made it easier. other than that i coulndnt be more happy. the guy over there a sik50s was a pleasure to work with. well i got the whole bike together and now i can mount my skip plate. its an older two bros skid plate. the thickness of the plate is to this so it wont mount to the upper mount. do people run skid plates with cradle mount frames or no. any help would be great.

·
Registered
42 Posts
last time i checked u didnt know the dif in a sub frame and a frame... much less what a cradle frame even was... so im findin it hard to believe that u have the slightest clue as to what a skid plate is... check ur owners manual and make sure that its not ur air filter that ur tryin to bolt to tha bottom of ur motor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.