PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you guys buy, the sikk MX 125cc or the SSR 125-SB Race series. Give me as much input as possible please, my firend is trying to make up his mind

·
Registered
344 Posts
I have to agree with SMOKINMINI on this one. I like the one I have and Jimmy has been superb to deal with. I had some issues with the engine and false nuetrals but Jimmy sent me two different motors until I got one that is perfect. No questions asked. I have backflipped mine and that thing has taken some severe punishment. Still holding up great for a China clone. I have heard good things about the SSR's but I haven't owned one so I can't give a valid review of them.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Like they said before Jimmy D at Sikk is great to deal with, and does stand behind his products. We had the same problem with the false nutral and he was behind us all the way.They also have parts in stock and shipping is always fast.Only thing with their bikes is they seem to have alot more vibration to it, and you have to keep checking motor mount bolts.

·
Registered
329 Posts
i don't have anything to compare it to, but i rode my friends sikk and the motor was nice, but the suspension was super soft for a 5'10" 180lbs guy. bottoming everywhere. i don't know if the suspension is adjustable or not, but his was way off if you can.

·
Registered
452 Posts
my buddy got a ssr 110 and the bolts that hold the sproket on riped out . then we got the fixed and it did it again but it crack the hub really bad so know he got to get a new hub. the motor runs alright but the suspion suck fronts to stiff back to soft. nothing fits tight every things loose when the bolts tight

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
My friend has the SSR X3 and that things a sweet bike. The only problems he's had were the bolt on the spokes came loose a lot. But with knockoff bikes you want to replace parts. Like the controls, bars, grips. Just to make it more comfortable...... Other wise the grips feel like concrete and the bars feel like there are going to bend! LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.