PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,382 Posts
its cool but i think when raising the rider height it mess's up the way the bike handles seems to make it too tippy feeling to me i like low rider postion and some good suspension is the way to go and thats some bucks for a frame that aint to new I have had a fast50s chromo frame with removible subframe for a year almost and it wasnt that much $$$ but it is a sweet frame if thats what you want
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
cool i like the sub frames on chassis especially for that price!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
938 Posts
im sorry but its gunna look ugly with that lift and like kaos said it will probably mess with the handling. and ya thats a lot for a frame, red baron has a similar frame (detachable subframe, no lift) panted black for 400.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
sanowill said:
That looks awfully familiar, hmmm, just like Tommy Hofmaster's Sano prototype frame featured in the new MiniMoto :) .


if thats the case then Five-O's, Classic's, Sano's. Sik50's were breed together ..... I personally thought Five-O was the only ones carrying this but I guess not the more the merrier :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
538 Posts
Huth111 said:
[quote name='sanowill']That looks awfully familiar, hmmm, just like Tommy Hofmaster's Sano prototype frame featured in the new MiniMoto :) .


if thats the case then Five-O's, Classic's, Sano's. Sik50's were breed together ..... I personally thought Five-O was the only ones carrying this but I guess not the more the merrier :)[/quote]



I don't think he is reffering to the fact it has a removeable subframe, but to other features.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
Thormx said:
im sorry but its gunna look ugly with that lift and like kaos said it will probably mess with the handling.
Its not like a 50 handles like a champ anyways. One inch would just make it a tad larger without sacrificing too much top heavy uglyness. Five-O sells spacers for the gas tank to be raised. http://www.fiveoracing.com/factorybling.htm check out the tank risers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
dhanson96 said:
[quote name='Thormx']im sorry but its gunna look ugly with that lift and like kaos said it will probably mess with the handling.
Its not like a 50 handles like a champ anyways. One inch would just make it a tad larger without sacrificing too much top heavy uglyness. Five-O sells spacers for the gas tank to be raised. http://www.fiveoracing.com/factorybling.htm check out the tank risers.[/quote]Thats just to clear the larger carbs(24,26mm)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,295 Posts
Huth111 said:
[quote name='sanowill']That looks awfully familiar, hmmm, just like Tommy Hofmaster's Sano prototype frame featured in the new MiniMoto :) .


if thats the case then Five-O's, Classic's, Sano's. Sik50's were breed together ..... I personally thought Five-O was the only ones carrying this but I guess not the more the merrier :)[/quote]

Who doesn't have a removeable subframe these days? One company gets one, everyone else has to keep up with the joneses. Besides the BBR super pro frame, FiveO was the first one I saw that didn't come with a swingarm and that was a while back, but I could be wrong on who had it first- nor do I care.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
hondamx398 said:
I think hes trying to say that five o was the first company making detachable subframes. I am not sure either just my guess.


that was what i was trying to say but those are only my intentions. I surf the dealer sites often and five-o had their podium out it seems like 2-3 months ago..... no hate on SIK50's or the rest.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,295 Posts
that's what I meant about detachable sub frames. Like I said though, I COULD BE WRONG ON WHO HAD THE SUB FRAMES FIRST, BUT I REALLY DON'T CARE I was just posting to make a point about everyone having one now, including the one just posted.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top