PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your looking for the ultimate fork for CRF/XR50 look no further! The Stratos SR6 is at the top of the food chain with real working adjustable rebound and compression settings! Did I mention these forks are oil bath as well?

The Stratos SR6 perform with flawless effort on any style track. This front end handles anything you can toss at them big or small hits, smooth or rutted, braking bumps to off camber whoops!

Tested and given the green light by Fast guys like Bryce Terzian (1st place @ Gorman Pro Class), Chris Denney (www.denneydesigns.com), Millan (www.percisionracing.net), and Bruce and Bryce Stavron. Did I mention our very own Planet Minis fast guy Dakota569?

Sik50s is proud to be the Distributor of this true work of art and high end performance product! priced at $1495.99 including disk brake adapter set up complete.

Later Atom RoTTeN

·
Registered
461 Posts
atom i want my damn motor now!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Atom is right, you have no idea how good these forks feel and perform until you get or try a pair out.

Lots of work went into these forks and you can tell by the detail in them.

glad to hear you guys are distributing them. Sik50s are some of the best people to deal with around.

Later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.