PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
With his heavier springs and 30wt oil, they work very good. The new Mini-Play style bars they come with makes them a lot more comfortable too than previous kits were. They're a nice alternative to the others, especially if you want to stand apart a little with the triple clamp engraving and stuff.

~Ron

Xtreme Racing 50s

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just call Darrel and see if they've shipped yet. If not, he'll install them for you before the forks go out. If the forks have shipped, you can buy the springs separately and install them yourself in a couple of minutes. Just be sure to do the 30wt. oil too or rebound will be way too harsh. Since you haven't installed anything yet, changing the oil also will only take a few minutes.

~Ron

·
Registered
121 Posts
Most regular m/c shops won't keep it in stock because modern cartridge forks don't use anything this heavy. Any shop can order it for you though through Parts Unlimited, Tucker, WPS, etc., or you can order some yourself and have it delivered to your door. I mainly use Bel-Ray 30wt, but also use Silkolene from time to time if I'm out of Bel-Ray. Bel-Ray seems to work a little better for me though so it's what I like to use if possible.

~Ron

Xtreme Racing 50s

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey I want some forks somebody should sponsor me!

From what i've been hearing the sik50's frok and swing arm combo make a pretty bad @$$ setup for your fiddy! Pretty cheap to. You can get the forks, swingarm, and shock for the price of 1 set of bombshells!

Sponsor me damnit!

·
Registered
300 Posts
camMCLEAN said:
if you are intrested in sponsorship, come out to the 4stroke national at i-5 mx on march 27th!!! just stop by before hand at the sik50 booth, and give us your race # and we will watch your race.

I was just messing around man. Anyways where is this race you speak of? Sounds fun. If I can get the time off of work I might take the trip from Colorado out there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.