PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD!

Sik110's 3" extended aluminum swingarm for a klx1110 for sale.

Black in color, everything included for direct bolt on, brake link extension piece included also.

Retail on this was $370.49 ( i bought it new from Faster Minis)

asking $320

Also have a Sik110's lower chanin guide, Black in color.

Retail was $56.99

asking $40

Contact me at [email protected] or pm on here.

·
Registered
564 Posts
The dude has a swingarm for sale. Why do so many people have to get on here and put a smart A$$ remark about what people are selling. If you don't want it don't buy it and then move on. Obviously he wants what he asked for it and if noone buys it then he'll have to come down or just keep it. Enough of the little childish smart remarks about what people have and what they are selling.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Prowen411 said:
The dude has a swingarm for sale. Why do so many people have to get on here and put a smart A$$ remark about what people are selling. If you don't want it don't buy it and then move on. Obviously he wants what he asked for it and if noone buys it then he'll have to come down or just keep it. Enough of the little childish smart remarks about what people have and what they are selling.

Well then just READ the first post and not what anyone else posts..:neutral:

Pic's??

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well all i have to say about is Egay, is you get what you pay for.. i learned my lesson on buying on ebay. If you can buy it for that, then go buy it on ebay, don't post in my thread.

But i havent had time to get the pics yet, i sold my front end yesterday to a local guy and i was only at my shop for a few minutes. I'll put pics up tonight.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.