·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best of everything.

Takegawa 138+R.

Takegawa 6 Disc Cable Clutch and Cover.

Two Brothers M6.

New Style Marzocchi's Re-done and Anodized by Feal.

Sano Swingarm.

I-Shock F8.

Excel Wheels.

Talon Hubs.

Hot Pink Buchanan HD Spokes.

Sik Tendencies Big Bike Brakes.

Galfer Wave Rotors.

Two Brothers Goodies.

$4,400. I can negotiate a little bit.

I need money for my first truck and big bikes are more important to me right now. Email [email protected] or call 858-353-7806.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
I know u have a tone of money wraped up in this thing but the way the things are selling these days it won't sell unless ur in the lower 4s. If I were u i'd just keep it man. Were u in Vegas racing the youth class? I think I saw u in the qualifiers

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
clem871 said:
I know u have a tone of money wraped up in this thing but the way the things are selling these days it won't sell unless ur in the lower 4s. If I were u i'd just keep it man. Were u in Vegas racing the youth class? I think I saw u in the qualifiers

You obviously dont know the bike. Its totally worth 5500.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I was there.

I got 6th in the qualifier, so I missed the transfer spot by one. I holeshotted the LCQ then got taken out in the second turn. By the time I got my bike and self together I was a lap behind.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Lol kinda sounds like me! Yea it was broughtal out there! All the good riders were riding dirty and all the goons were in the way swapin lines like they do best lol and the track wasn't all that great in my opinion, it was really just a matter of mainly luck and a little skill to make it espeshaly in the 12" am.... That was rediculous! But any ways really sik bike u got man I would recomend keeping it she's a beauty!

·
Registered
411 Posts
chasetheface123 said:
You obviously dont know the bike. Its totally worth 5500.

Are you making an " OFFER " of 5500? If not that means the bike is not worth 5500. So you know what you have into has nothing to do with what you can get out of it. I have seen a few bad ass bikes sale for right around 2-2800 and alot more get parted out. But to the guy selling the bike good luck.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jason Eden said:
Are you making an " OFFER " of 5500? If not that means the bike is not worth 5500. So you know what you have into has nothing to do with what you can get out of it. I have seen a few bad ass bikes sale for right around 2-2800 and alot more get parted out. But to the guy selling the bike good luck.

He was correcting Clem. Chase knows what he's talking about, you don't.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Ill bet 20.00 that it does not sale for asking price! Put it on e-bay and lets see what its worth. So 1 ? do you know what your talking about?

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Jason Eden said:

Dude ive been on here for the past three years. I know what the bikes worth. I know what people will pay for it. I know whats into it. Im saying if someone who knows their stuff and had 5500, they would know thats a fair price for the bike.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jason Eden said:
Ill bet 20.00 that it does not sale for asking price! Put it on e-bay and lets see what its worth. So 1 ? do you know what your talking about?

Yeah, I know what I'm talking about. I have one of the freshest race bikes on PM. If you think it's overpriced, build one yourself and tell me how much it costs. By the time you spend all the money, I'm sure you'd rather have spent it on a new car. Trying to fight with 15 year olds over the Internet is pretty cool. Delete your PM account and get yourself a life and a girlfriend.

·
Registered
160 Posts
BBR frame bikes are not even going for anywhere near that price. Nothing against the bike or seller. Sick bike and the best parts for sure. Good luck with the sale. I would just keep it or part it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
NoahFouch52 said:
Yeah, I know what I'm talking about. I have one of the freshest race bikes on PM. If you think it's overpriced, build one yourself and tell me how much it costs. By the time you spend all the money, I'm sure you'd rather have spent it on a new car. Trying to fight with 15 year olds over the Internet is pretty cool. Delete your PM account and get yourself a life and a girlfriend.

OK dad. I know these bikes cost alot to build " I have 1 " and it doesnt even have all the nice parts that yours does and I have about 3000.00 in it, but the fact is that 90 % of the people on here will not pay anywhere near what you are asking. I have been on here for about 1 year and I know that fo sho. I have seen some sweet bikes go for right at 2500 range. But if your so sure its worth that put it up on ebay and post the link so I can keep an eye on it. Like I said good luck with the sale.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts