PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're trying to fit a sik 110s over the top brake pedal on my 2011 klx 110 ( NOT L) and we're running into an issue.. it doesnt slide all the way on the post for the brake pedal, hits the case, pushes only a tiny bit down just to hit the foot peg mount, and on top of that all the kickstart only will fit half the way on.

Has anyone had this issue?

brake.jpg

Thanks
Katie

·
Registered
584 Posts
you have to cut and reweld the main arm outward right by the pivot pipe. Or sell it and get a two brothers brand brake lever where you can simply add washers to space the arm out. You just have to get creative.

I just keep running my stock brake lever with a brake snake...and cry a little inside when I blow a turn because my foot slips off the brake...

Its literally the only drawback on these newer 110s.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it caught me off guard, cause my 2008 had no issues when it was completely stock and i put a sik 110s pedal on it. thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
my issue was the clutch case being different then the older 110, the stopper was way far from my clutchcase so i got creative. Your case looks diff from mine, i had no issues any where else. I have the 10L. I'll try to put up pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts