PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do u guys think the amount of money u can put into a fiddy is a sickness or and insanity what do u guys think. I think it is a sickness becuase u have to have the top of the top parts on your bike and tehy arnt cheap

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i would have to agree the are to ADDICTING i mean i am trying to put every after market thing on my bike but i have to save up for it. I have put over 5000 grand into my fiddy and have have another 3000 grand to put into it. Then i am going to put a 124 DOHC and a manuel 5 speed into another bike i am going to build adn do the super proframe and bombshells so i would agree defenitly a ADDICTION

·
Registered
110 Posts
You wanna know whats retarded? I just built up a $800 motor and rode my bike a total of three times and it's already roached! I think I'm going to pour gasoline on my bike, drink and a beer and watch it burn!!! I'm so pissed off right now.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Oh yeah, definetly a addiction. I cant stop thinking about what I can do next to it, my parents think I have totally lost my mind spending so much on it, but they just dont understand.

Hey RedBaron, what happend to your bike thats its already roached.

·
Registered
4,688 Posts
I find myself sitting in class these last few days, pondering about how much money i will have to save to do what mod. Thinking over and over...I NEED A SHOCK...I NEED A SHOCK. I get on PM as soon as my computer fires up. I browse ebay religiously. I have yet to throw any big money at my bike...but i feel something coming this summer. Suspension...then motor...then plastics and graphics. They will all laugh, but they just don't get it. My dad wonders why i even have a 125. I have more fun on my fiddy :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
redbaron i have the same problem i have a s-stage with less than one month on it and all it does is bog and let me tell you i have tried everything to fix it and called everyone that sell them to find out why ???

some stuff sucks

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol i would agree they were designed for 5 year olds but its the thought that counts with your fiddy plus if honda didnt want people tricking them out then why would they still have perduction of them but i also herd taht HONDA is going to come out with there own trickedout fiddy for sales at dealers.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.