PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All prices include shipping and Paypal fees

1. DRatv 1up 3down 4-speed Tranny - Teeth appear good, shift forks look good as well. These use a Z50 type front sprocket(included) - SOLD to SikFiddy

2. XR70 Forks - Tubes are great condition, Legs have your usual wear.(look at picture) - $46.65 shipped

3. Molkt 26mm Carb(a vm26 copy) - Clean, Includes a air filter but no intake.(uses a flange type intake)-$20.90 shipped

4. DRatv High Flow Oil Pump - New - Just bought a 88cc Racehead setup so I might keep this.

5. Stock CRF70 stator - Clean, good condition- $31.20 shipped

6. New Dragon Racing Rocker arms for CRF50/Type heads - New with used roller pins and tappets. - $12.66 shipped -

7. Used Applied shifter - Nice and strong piece..rubber part is a little worn down. - $10.60 shipped.

8. TB type shifter - Basically looks like the Red tipped TB one except it's all silver. No pic yet - $15.75 shipped.

9. Jincheng Motor disassembled - make offer on specific parts you want

10. Jincheng 6v CDI stator setup w/flywheel - $20.90 shipped

11. Dratv 12 to 6v rectifier - $15.75 shipped I'll throw in the pigtail for free(12.99 from dratv)

12. Jincheng stock exhaust - good condition..a little surface rust. - $31.20 shipped

13. Clutch side covers, Atc70 cases, misc parts, shift shafts - TBD

Call, Text or PM me if you have any questions or to get Paypal info. (seven-seven-two)332-1816

Now for the pics..(still gotta get pics for items 8-13.)

·
Registered
598 Posts
3cyltrbo said:
dibs on the carb and the high flow oil pump

Pm'ing for details

Will
Will,

Sorry man did not see your post about the oil pump to after I posted. If you do not take it I would like next shot.

SiKfIdDy said:
payment sent for tranny
SiKfIdDy,

That is really not cool since I was waiting for a reply from him to buy the tranny. I posted first and sent him a PM.

CC

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
well his paypal address is not listed, so obviously he sent that imformation to me. sorry bout your luck bud. this oh i got dibs **** is bull$#it. first to pay=first to play

·
Registered
598 Posts
I had no problem sending him a paypal for the stuff that is why I sent him a PM. If you feel comfortable with your transaction god bless you. I just think that was way uncool especially since I was just waiting for his reply. What comes around goes around never seen it fail yet.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let me clear things up since Carlos feels he got the short end of the stick. 3cyl sent me a PM first above everyone else but he's in Canada and I don't wanna have to deal with customs and all that other stuff. So next up is Carlos with a PM asking what's the best I can do on the tranny..then another immediate PM asking the same thing about the tranny and oil pump(even though I edited my post before the PM to say I was gonna keep it). While I'm replying to Carlos I get a PM from Sikfiddy saying he would buy and he's ready to pay..no questions asked..no haggling. Sooo the natural and right thing to do is send him my info. No where in the PMs Carlos sent me did he ask for my paypal info or say he was ready to pay..meaning Sikfiddy had the "dibs" first. There is no bad karma coming my way or sikfiddys since there was no wrong doing on anybodys part.

·
Registered
598 Posts
HaiSpeedZ50R said:
Let me clear things up since Carlos feels he got the short end of the stick. 3cyl sent me a PM first above everyone else but he's in Canada and I don't wanna have to deal with customs and all that other stuff. So next up is Carlos with a PM asking what's the best I can do on the tranny..then another immediate PM asking the same thing about the tranny and oil pump(even though I edited my post before the PM to say I was gonna keep it). While I'm replying to Carlos I get a PM from Sikfiddy saying he would buy and he's ready to pay..no questions asked..no haggling. Sooo the natural and right thing to do is send him my info. No where in the PMs Carlos sent me did he ask for my paypal info or say he was ready to pay..meaning Sikfiddy had the "dibs" first. There is no bad karma coming my way or sikfiddys since there was no wrong doing on anybodys part.

Not trying to drag this on, but it is only natural to ask if that is the best price. I was more then willing to buy at the price you have listed but when you replied to me you told me it was already sold to another person even though I was the first one to inquire about it. I never even got the chance to tell you I would take it. I just don't think that was very cool. I should have at the very least had the shot to buy it at the price you had listed. So yes I do feel like I got the short end of the stick.

It is no problem if you feel OK with the way it went down then that is all that matters. I just would not have handled it like that.

You guys have a good one.

CC

·
Registered
645 Posts
you can look me up on Ebay if you want (registered 10+ years) / Paypal account with two confirmed UNITED STATES ADDRESSES for shipping - have bought from many other members etc......

Personally I don't understand the canadians are evil (igloo's / no paved roads / etc...) crap.

As for calling dibs, I see it as a way of saying........................

"I want you're stuff as long as we can agree to terms of a sale"

The problem with posting a paypal address for the seller, is that, 25 different buyers could all be paypal'ing at once (how in the hell do you control that)

Anyways

Sorry for being Canadian,

I'll go back to my Igloo now

W

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
3cyltrbo said:
you can look me up on Ebay if you want (registered 10+ years) / Paypal account with two confirmed UNITED STATES ADDRESSES for shipping - have bought from many other members etc......

Personally I don't understand the canadians are evil (igloo's / no paved roads / etc...) crap.

As for calling dibs, I see it as a way of saying........................

"I want you're stuff as long as we can agree to terms of a sale"

The problem with posting a paypal address for the seller, is that, 25 different buyers could all be paypal'ing at once (how in the hell do you control that)

Anyways

Sorry for being Canadian,

I'll go back to my Igloo now

W
No problems with Canadians here. I have a few cousins that live there. I just didn't wanna deal with customs and having to print out 4 customs forms. It's unfortunate that I didn't get a reply sooner saying that you had a shipping address in the US otherwise it would have gone to you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts