PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what all you have to mod to make them work..

I know you have to shorten them...

but what all you have to do to the clamps..

any info would be great!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
alls i gotta say is my show 85 forks were sick made zokes feel like stock 110 forks! only down fall is makes the 110 really heavy...and from what i hear its easier just to buy them from fasterminis, cause if you try and cut them down and everything you get into big money

·
Registered
982 Posts
yea they look sick, the brake kit is killer, and I was going to sell my zokes for a showa front end but it has to make the bike way heavy in the front. Little birdy told me the Yammies 85 forks are way cheaper to setup then the Showas.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
not hard at all to jump(if you know how to jump) just very heavy in general you feel power loss...but if oyu have a sic engine i would highly recommend them they are the sickest thing out for hte minis

·
Registered
705 Posts
Kinda thread jack, but someone told me that Pro Circuit was doing some special upside forks for KX65s. The guy who told me has a kid that is connected and hits the big amateur races and seemed to know what he was talking about. These might be future production KX65 forks.

Being a salesman for MotoSport.com, I talk to a lot of people every day.

·
Registered
427 Posts
TWISTED said:
Kinda thread jack, but someone told me that Pro Circuit was doing some special upside forks for KX65s. The guy who told me has a kid that is connected and hits the big amateur races and seemed to know what he was talking about. These might be future production KX65 forks.

Being a salesman for MotoSport.com, I talk to a lot of people every day.

KTM's have them from factory im pretty sure. lol. that would be sikk.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.