PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It isn't about the money. I have got soo many z lately that it gets to be a clutter issue. I really don't think I need many parts off it. The motor is prob the best part. Anyone need a 6v motor?

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HAHA "Save the Z's foundation has got me where I am today. Mike, I get discouraged seeing your awesome projects, and lately all I have done is start them! Been rescuing quite a few, now need to "SAVE" them. Need to get one done so I feel better. Anyone else feel that way?

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
CrawlerD said:
HAHA "Save the Z's foundation has got me where I am today. Mike, I get discouraged seeing your awesome projects, and lately all I have done is start them! Been rescuing quite a few, now need to "SAVE" them. Need to get one done so I feel better. Anyone else feel that way?

Here's my take.

You can only ride one bike at a time. We are all in different situations so there's not a one-size-fits-all answer. However, I'd personally have one really nice bike built the way I want it and one complete beater for jumping off docks rather then a garage full of unfinished projects.

Currently I have a garage full of unfinished projects. :p

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I hear ya. I have a garage full of "good deals that I couldn't pass on". I just need to spend a little less time on planetminis and more time in the shop! Got to get my stuff from the painters and get stuff done. I am on it.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
I have all of my bikes apart for winter. You have to upgrade if you can't ride. My Z50R needs a couple hours of work and it is all done for now. The rest of my bikes need some work but will be done by spring. We should have a countdown to spring thread.... then we can all be depressed about how slow our bikes are coming along.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.