PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a klx110 and i am looking to get a new rear shock for my bike. i weight 230 so i need the best shock for a bigger rider. I was looking at the Fox Float, Works shock, or Ohlins. Let me know which of the three is the best.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I have a Stratos El Jefe on Ebay right now with a Sano extended swingarm for $550 + $15 shipping (buy it now price). The shock is set up and valved super stiff with a 500lb spring. It would be perfect for a rider your size. It's more expensive than the rest you listed, but the extended aluminum swingarm is way better than stock and it has bearings instead of bushings.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1tenner said:
I have a Stratos El Jefe on Ebay right now with a Sano extended swingarm for $550 + $15 shipping (buy it now price). The shock is set up and valved super stiff with a 500lb spring. It would be perfect for a rider your size. It's more expensive than the rest you listed, but the extended aluminum swingarm is way better than stock and it has bearings instead of bushings.

can you do my a favor and put a link or something up because i cant find it. i definately want to see it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nevermind i found it. It looks sweet. The only bad thing is that i need to wait till my tax money comes in. I have to call them monday and find out where it is because i did my taxes before my parents and they got there cash already. I also want to show my friend and see what he thinks. Hopefully i can get it before some one else does.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.