PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
depends on how you ride. I think ishock is great for trail riding, and minor jumping. The works on the other hand is a lot harder to bottom out, but doesn't absorb all the little hits that an ishock would. so.................?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
50man said:
depends on how you ride. I think ishock is great for trail riding, and minor jumping. The works on the other hand is a lot harder to bottom out, but doesn't absorb all the little hits that an ishock would. so.................?

well i do both. at my house its just trails and not many jumps but there is

not any pit bike tracks around here just big bike tracks so i could use good bottoming resistince(sp?) right now i have a works shock with stock swinger but I have a chance to trade my works for a ishock with no cost.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You can get a custom works made with a resivoir for $400, or without a resivoir for much cheaper, call em up, and tell them what bike and swingarm you have, or how long of a shock you want from eye to eye and they'll make it for you, I bent the ishock and i only weigh 130lbs, so i wouldnt go with that.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
quadman1 said:
You can get a custom works made with a resivoir for $400, or without a resivoir for much cheaper, call em up, and tell them what bike and swingarm you have, or how long of a shock you want from eye to eye and they'll make it for you, I bent the ishock and i only weigh 130lbs, so i wouldnt go with that.

well there is really no need for me to do that because i already have a

works shock

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.