PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An update for everyone...:(

We have experienced shipping delays (some way more significant than others) for rollers & parts over the last 60 days. This is COMPLETELY our fault as there have been communication issues between us and the Cali. warehouse. So now... on to fixing it!

As of 3-8-2010 all backed up orders will have been shipped out.

All Gen #4 engines, rollers & parts, etc... will ship ONLY from Canton, Ohio.

You can call this growing pains (I do) as we feel it best to bring everything under our complete control going forward.

If you have been effected by this... PLEASE understand we will have everything out on or before 3-8-2010 with tracking information sent out the next morning.

If you have any questions... please text me at 330-419-2291 and I will respond in less than 4 hours.

Lastly, if you want a refund FOR ANY REASON due to these shipping delays... No Problem.

How is that for taking the blame?

bob / john

John's contact info is - 330-880-5333... Leave a message and he will call you back if the line is busy.

·
Registered
137 Posts
thanks for being honest...stuff happens. I just sent you back a PM regarding my bike:cool:

Parts coming from OH will be nicer for us eastcoast folks haha

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To all of our friends, customers, sponsored riders & PM board members...

We have moved our warehousing from Oakland, Cali. to a new shipper so that we can maintain a real < 48 hour shipping time for the closeout of Generation #3.

This freight moving project is now completed (except for a final inventory check) and as of Wednesday of this week we will be shipping out quicker / have double checked boxes for proper content and packaging, etc..

For any people that we have inconvienced or that received extra or incorrect parts... we are here to make it right, offer our sincerest appologies, an immediate response, and to confirm that this (sub-contracted) shipping disaster will not happen again. 'Trust' is sometimes just a real bitch... and no matter how good people 'intend' to be... ultimately, it is your name that you have to be accountable for... Explanation completed.

I am confident that you will enjoy what we have in store for later this year... as it will evolve how customer value (the total cost of bike building) is defined. More on this later...

many thanks,

bob / john

·
Registered
266 Posts
Nice to see a company update people on whats going on.. Top notch in my book!

unlike a company i tired to deal with.. many phone calls....many emails never got a reason why my order was never shipped.. waited a month for a reason and got nothing.

Bravo for the update

·
Registered
301 Posts
I gotta give props here as well. These guys really worked with me in getting my order right. They maintianed a telephone/internet conection with me and got everything sorted out. Not to mention what kinds of deals they have on race ready machines (I love mine heheheh). Thanks guys for taking care of me and insuring that my next bike will def. be a Medina. Now enough of this chat stuff....IM GOING RIDE :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts