PlanetMinis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bearing Reducer kit for the SSr / pitster Forks On klx110

We now have the reducer spacers needed to mount a import front end on your klx/drz110. You can buy the spacers only for $35.00 if you already have bearings or $60.00 for the spacers with bearings.

sgr-usa.com

100% MADE IN THE USA

Attachments

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
all you need to do is install these reducers on your stem (bottom first)and then press on your "klx style" tapers just like usual and then bolt it on the bike.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
so with the reducers do you need klx bearings and races? or can i use the klx races that come in the frame and my import bearings off my x4r?

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
can you please list the order in which it goes together from bottom to top, cz theres 3 spacers and im trying to figure out which one goes where when i go and bring it to have done tomorrow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, did you get your front end together yet? I bought the same one, and i have directions. I think i have the wrong bearings though. I'm going to call jeremiah about this, to make sure i have the right stuff. my bearings do not fit in the tapers correctly. You don't have a pic of the bearing and taper do you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah I hope i ordered the right ones last night. I ordered the sealed klx bearing and race set. I already have the reducers, but never got the correct bearings. Are those the bearings your using?

thaks, Kevin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts