PlanetMinis Forums banner

Setup

649 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  mxracer728
Right know I have a 2004 CRF50 BONE stock and I'm ready to join the fun..How does this setup sound? Constructive critcism please...

1. I-Shock

2. Aggpresive front springs

3.IMS Shifter

4.Five-0 bar kit

5.Five-0 pegs

6.KN Filter

Sound good?? Thanks, Chris King.

For sale = 2004 KLX110, FMF Powercore Pipe, Two bros air filter kit, Works Performance Shock, Agressive front springs, BRAND NEW Hydraulic clutch. Make me an offer..No less than 1600.
See less See more
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
yea, but i reccomend a foam airfilter, unless you ride street.
and get the progressive front springs instead. much nicer feel.

UNI air filter....dual stage.
Why do you recomend a foam filter?? Insted of the a KN
traps finer dirt particles and doesnt get dirty as easy.
I have a k&n and i would never get another K&N, im going to get a foam filter eventually, the K&N seems to keep dirt and water out fin but the one problem i have is, when i wash it or ride in the rain, the water just sits in the grooves and then when i go to start it cant breath and sounds like you have the choke on. After it sits long enough it runs fine.

The k&n look nicer though . IMO.
naw, I like the looks of the Uni/Foam filters better, k/n just doesnt look good IMO
looks like a good choice of parts to me, have fun with it.
thanks for the replys guys keep him coming i wanna start my 50 off awesome..i jsut wanna get the suspension done im gonna get a swingarm soon tho..if i get the swingarm and chromoly forks legs will it be unbalanced.???
mxchris43 said:
thanks for the replys guys keep him coming i wanna start my 50 off awesome..i jsut wanna get the suspension done im gonna get a swingarm soon tho..if i get the swingarm and chromoly forks legs will it be unbalanced.???
yes, the back end will sit high, unless u also go with a 12 inch front wheel
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.