PlanetMinis Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Now it is out where can I get one of those sweet bikes, My wife was wondering cause 5 laps on that thing is like 25 minutes on the treadmill and she says I need 17 laps a day if you know what Im saying... We need to have trailpimp work on the suspension, it's a bit stiff..

·
Registered
160 Posts
washracer_11 said:
Now it is out where can I get one of those sweet bikes, My wife was wondering cause 5 laps on that thing is like 25 minutes on the treadmill and she says I need 17 laps a day if you know what Im saying... We need to have trailpimp work on the suspension, it's a bit stiff..

Dude you need more like 50 laps a day:p

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Your just mad because im 35 lbs more of muscle and I smoked you in that corner, That is what the x5 was built for smoking you.. Oh ya can you help me fix a couple things on it on monday? you know im only good at changing plastics.

·
Vendor
3,643 Posts
LMAO!! WOW you guys really are bored huh? If a x5 ever looks like that PLEASE put a bullet in my head!!.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Best looking pitster so far. its about time they came up with an innovative design unlike everyone else does. I love the bars, so EZ rider....LOL...

Happy april fools day to all...HAHAHAHA

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.