·
Registered
8,249 Posts
ya an idiiot like u , everyone moves on there price captain jack

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Babbott16 said:
Dave, I was waiting for you to come on and see this!
haha,, i just hate when people always try to cut ya down on price,, if its a good price already then just pay the asking price instead of being a lame a$$ bit*h...not you britt haha

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
no this thread is done , did u see the SOLD ? so tattoo tim can go on his way and stop worrying about other ppl , do u do this to everyone when they try to talk someone down on price ? do u go to every thread and say just pay the asking price ? exactly so go on with your own business and go jack another thread , o and btw i payed 280 for the head so keep running your mouth, and someone delete this thread so i dont have to get dumber by reading tattoo tims comments

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
KlxRacer#2 said:
no this thread is done , did u see the SOLD ? so tattoo tim can go on his way and stop worrying about other ppl , do u do this to everyone when they try to talk someone down on price ? do u go to every thread and say just pay the asking price ? exactly so go on with your own business and go jack another thread , o and btw i payed 280 for the head so keep running your mouth, and someone delete this thread so i dont have to get dumber by reading tattoo tims comments

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
babbot we dont need u to antagonize , thread closed

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Your the one who kept saying stuff... You gotta learn how to just stop... And not say stuff back.. So..... Good job on sale garn! And klxer hope you get your part!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts