ya it also says LOOKING ! didnt see FIRM ? so go jack another thread

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
ya an idiiot like u , everyone moves on there price captain jack

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
no this thread is done , did u see the SOLD ? so tattoo tim can go on his way and stop worrying about other ppl , do u do this to everyone when they try to talk someone down on price ? do u go to every thread and say just pay the asking price ? exactly so go on with your own business and go jack another thread , o and btw i payed 280 for the head so keep running your mouth, and someone delete this thread so i dont have to get dumber by reading tattoo tims comments

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
KlxRacer#2 said:
no this thread is done , did u see the SOLD ? so tattoo tim can go on his way and stop worrying about other ppl , do u do this to everyone when they try to talk someone down on price ? do u go to every thread and say just pay the asking price ? exactly so go on with your own business and go jack another thread , o and btw i payed 280 for the head so keep running your mouth, and someone delete this thread so i dont have to get dumber by reading tattoo tims comments

·
Registered
8,247 Posts
babbot we dont need u to antagonize , thread closed

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.